Located near two city expressways, the Palais is easily accessible by car. Two pay parking facilities are nearby:
- the Viger indoor car park houses 400 spots. It is located at 1025 Chéneville, between Jeanne-Mance and Saint-Urbain.
- the Quartier International de Montréal indoor car park can accommodate 1 200 vehicles. It is located at 249 Saint-Antoine West.
$3.25 every 20 minutes, maximum $15 (12 hours or less) or $18 (13 to 24 hours)
Flat rate of $16 for certain events
Maps of main driving directions for the Palais des congrès
These links will lead you to suggested driving directions on Google Maps, which you can further personalize by specifying your starting location.
- From Trudeau-Montréal international airport (Highway 20, eastbound)
- From Highway 20, westbound
- From Highway 10 (Eastern Townships)
- From Highway 40, eastbound
- From Highway 40, westbound
- From Laurentian Autoroute (Highway 15)
- From Highway 13
Use the orange line and get off at the Place-d’Armes station. The station links directly with the Palais without having to step outside.